Monday, December 2, 2013

I'm in India!!

Just wanted to let you all know that I arrived in India safely!

My plane landed in Hyderabad this at 5 this morning.  I am going to spend the day here, and then take the night bus to Ongole.  I will get to my apartment early tomorrow morning and finally be reunited with all the kids I miss so much.

I'm so close!  I'm here, yet not with them and it's killing me!

I've got a mental countdown to the moment I can scoop them in my arms and let them know how much I've missed them.

Until then, I've got some time to rest, think, read, write, pray, and sleep which is much needed.

Tomorrow, you can expect a flood of pictures! :)

Until then, please continue to keep me in your prayers as I have quite a bit more travel ahead of me and a whole lot more to do and learn once I get there.

Thank you!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment